Dear AP Psych Student...

 What's up fellow #BLOGNATION, I have come to spread unfortunate upbringing news. I'm sad to say that this is my last AP Psychology blog post, and I want to appreciate the loyal audience I have built up to this very standpoint. Thank you. Now, moving on to the blog, I have an amazing letter for my AP Psychology students.

Dear AP Psych 2024 Students,

    The class with Halfen is fairly easy because she is a great teacher and provides sufficient resources to help you get not only a 5 on the AP Exam but as well as give you an amazing grade booster for your 100-point scale. She is very lenient on grades, as she is not harsh on late work. My advice for students taking AP Psychology next year is to study daily and do vocab daily as doing it last minute is not GOOD (SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!). This will help you build up fundamental knowledge and will make it a whole lot easier to study for tests or exams instead of cramming. My favorite activity or project was some of the Step Two Tasks where we got to make a playlist or soundtrack for a certain topic discussed in Psychology. I could multitask while still listening to some insane bops in the background. Although Halfen is a great teacher, I think she should the Disorders project independently instead of in groups because even though we were allowed to choose groups, everyone was super lazy and we stayed up last minute doing it. For my suggestion, I feel like you should make the vocabulary mandatory as it creates an incentive to do it which benefits everyone who does it.

Farewell, 

    Gabriel Nguyen.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Psychology

How good is your memory?

Senses and Stuff